- 2 cups finely chopped or shredded cooked chicken
- 1/3 cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 1 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise or Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped green onions (optional)
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°.
- Toss the chicken with cayenne pepper sauce. Stir in remaining ingredients except blue cheese. Spoon into 1-1/2-quart shallow casserole, then sprinkle with blue cheese.
- Bake uncovered 20 minutes or until bubbling. Serve, if desired, with celery and/or your favorite dippers.
Tip: You can make this dip up to 2 days ahead.